Horticulture, Landscape and Nursery Supplies
Family Owned and Operated | Trusted Partners Since 1975
Thank you for visiting our website. Please fill out the following form to request information about our products. When you are finished, click the submit button to send us your message.
* Required Fields
Bactivate Granules can be applied to all horticultural and agricultural crops. They contain specific antagonistic strains of bacillus bacteria, each of which has a specific function in biology. When active, these functions can facilitate a reduction in the need for chemicals and chemical fertilisers, improve the crop’s immune function, improve the soil structure, increase yields and all whilst improving overall crop quality.
Benefits of Bactivate Granules include:
• improved nutrient uptake leading to a reduction in fertiliser requirement,
• solubilisation of soil bound phosphorous and potassium making it available for the crop/plant to use,
• conversion of atmospheric nitrogen into plant available forms,
• strengthened immune structure of the plant/crop providing better pest and disease resistance,
• offsets damage and aids in the recovery from environmental factors such as drought, heat, frost and wind,
• regulation of soil pH at the root zone for optimal crop/plant performance,
• rapidly decomposes organic matter in the soil,
• naturally improves crop/plant growth rates,
• Sequesters heavy metals, pesticide and herbicide residuals in soil,
• Aids the crop/plant to suppress soil pathogen attack.