The very popular Ezi-action® 200/55 Drumpump is the trusted leader in chemical resistant hand dispensing from drums. Designed with user safety in mind these exceptional pumps
offer superior quality, durability and features that surpass anything on the market today.
They make dispensing safe, effortless and free from frustration whether pumping the most corrosive chemical or liquid food. They are an investment that will last for years.
• Chemical resistant and food safe.
• Constructed from impact resistant, FDA compliant polypropylene and LDPE.
• Secures into the drum opening with an Ezi-action® M Adaptor Fitting.
o Packaged with Ezi-action® MBSP55, M63 and M69 Adaptor Fittings.
• Pump shaft length 930mm - Allows for complete emptying of contents.
• Dispenses about 400ml per double action stroke.
• Safety strap locks ball handle down and secures liquid contents.
• Serviceable, reliable and easy to clean.
• Spout turns upwards so no messy puddle when pumping viscous liquids.
• Drum stays vertical so eliminates any risk of product loss from lying a drum horizontally.
• Reduces risk of worker injury from lifting of heavy drums.
• Accessories available to enhance safety and longevity.
• 24month Manufacturer Warranty.
• Made in New Zealand.