The Ezi-action® Safety Measure is an innovative, chemical resistant, one litre calibrated bottle. It attaches to the Ezi-action® Drumpump and offers even safer handling of hazardous chemicals. The Ezi-action® Safety Measure is proving to be very popular for dispensing herbicides including glyphosates and sanitisers like peracetic acid.
• Chemical resistant and food safe.
• Constructed from FDA compliant high density polyethylene (HDPE)
• Patented two-way calibration system – read the quantity of liquid being poured when tilted on its side or when standing.
• Cap secures contents and fumes for safer carrying.
• Red cap remains attached to neck.
• Label to identify contents.
• Fits all Ezi-action® Drumpumps.
• Made in New Zealand.
Contents of Kit include; Ezi-action® Safety Measure, Ezi-action® Safety Measure Spout and Installation Instructions:
o Remove the straight spout from the Ezi-action® Drumpump by firmly pulling the spout away from the Ezi-action® Drumpump.
o Attach the unique Safety Measure Spout by pushing onto the pump until you hear a click.
o Bayonet twist to fit. Using the pump as a reference, attach the Safety Measure in a 2 to 12 o’clock twist. After filling, twist and gently pull down to remove.
o Filling of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure bottle is easily controlled by the speed of pumping the Ezi-action® Drumpump.