EXCLUSIVE to GCP in Australia!
GreenFix is a balanced NPK top dress fertilizer. It contains a blend of coated nitrogen and uncoated nitrogen for a quick greening effect, as well as phosphorus and potassium for up to eight weeks. GreenFix also contains a unique, natural mineral called Polysulphate® providing prolonged availability of calcium, magnesium, potassium and sulphur.
GreenFix is ideal for the quick greening and re-fertilisation of containerised nursery stock whilst providing a calcium and magnesium recharge to the growing media.
• Quick greening effect.
• Balanced NPK analysis including S, Ca & Mg.
• Contains Polysulphate®
• Recharges the media with Calcium and Magnesium.
• Fine granules for uniform distribution.
• Dust free
Directions for use:
The use of GreenFix is only recommended when plants are irrigated by overhead sprinklers, hand watered or drip irrigation.
• Irrigate well after application.
• When drip irrigation is used, it is recommended to apply the product under the dripper and hand water the product in after application.
• When overhead irrigation is used ensure the product stays soluble during the longevity.
• Do not apply more than 5gm of product in the one spot. If more than 5gm of product is required, distribute the product evenly over the surface of the pot.
• This product should only be applied to well-established crops.
• Apply the product under pot covers, like coir disks.
• For sensitive crops or young plants, it is recommended to use lower rates or contact your local ICL Specialty Fertiliser representative for further advice.