TPM Medium is a blend of white and black peat with fine and medium particles.
• It has been graded to an average medium particle size of 0-20mm.
Raw Materials - pH
• TPM Medium has not been pH adjusted, it is a raw peat that requires the addition of lime to raise the pH above 4.0.
• This peat is ideal to use as a compontent in pots with the addition of coir, bark, perlite, other fibres and or fertiliser.
• When Peat is added as a component to a bark or coir base mix, it brings the added benefit of increase cation-exchange capacity and moisture retention.
• It can be used for growing vegetables, bedding plants, perennials and other flowering lines up to 150mm pot size.