Specially designed substrate to achieve maximum drainage with high water holding capacity in small pots.
• Coco fibre, perlite, bark and pumice are all premium graded material to specific particle sizes.
• Designed to assist with high levels of drainage and air fill porosity.
AFP & Drainage
• Pumice is a very porous material, this mineral stone is great for buffering water and nutrients.
• Pumice has a light weight porous structure that will maintain a high air fill porosity through a range of irrigation systems.
Water Holding Capacity
• White Peat Fraction 1 means that very fine material has been removed. This makes Fraction 1 great for water holding capacity while maintaining good drainage at the same time.
• Irish peat is a coarse peat that has high water holding capacity that can maintain good structure for AFP.