Stimplex

Stimplex is a crop biostimulant derived from Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed, and is part of a balanced nutritional program designed to maximize the production of quality fruit, Vegetables, non-food and ornamental crops.
In stock
Product Code
STIMPLEX10

Stimplex is Acadian Seaplant’s premium liquid biostimulant. Stimplex is the number one pure Ascophyllum nodosum liquid seaweed concentrate in North America and Europe. Stimplex can be used in a wide range of crops to improve root and shoot growth and stress tolerance levels in plants. Stimplex provides growers with a greater level of certainty of yields and crop uniformity in an uncertain growing environment.

It is a supplementary crop biostimulant from Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed. It gives you a better crop from planting all the way to harvest. It is proven to enhance root growth, early plant establishment, overall plant health and nutrient levels.
More Information
Pack Size 10 L
Brand Name OCP
Volume 10
Size L / Kg 10 L
Active Ingredient Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed Organic Nitrogen 0.1%, Water soluble Phosphorus 0.4% Potassium Oxide 1.2%, Organic Potassium 0.1%, Total Potassium 1.3%
Scheduling 0
Formulation Liquid
Organic Yes
It can be used as foliar and soil application; also, as seed inoculant.